Ah, it’s Friday again, yeay! The Kiddos LOVE Friday – they absolutely adore “Stay-at-Home Days” (aka The Weekend) so once we get to Friday, they know they are in the home stretch!
But Fridays are exciting for ME because it’s #foodiefriday again! And at this early hour, I’ve already found a bunch of amazing things to share. Along with a few goodies I gathered earlier this week too – this will make for some fun treats this Memorial Day weekend! I JUST got a mini donut pan from Kohl’s last week – can’t wait to try it out. And we are ALL about the grill, especially when the weather is good!
- Paleo Chocolate Donuts
- The Greatest Grilling Recipes Ever
- Gluten Free Recipes for the Grill
- Spaghetti Squash and Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- No Bake Almond Butter Cookies
- Healthy Snack Ideas for Kids