YOU MAY EXPERIENCE: Some anxiety about what you’ll do after the 21 days are up— this is normal. Check out the advice in “After The 21-Day Sugar Detox” on pages 53-55.
BREAKFAST | Fried eggs, kraut, red bell pepper – LUNCH | Grilled chicken breast over spinach and tomato salad, green apple – DINNER | Beef fajita salad with salsa and avocado – SNACK | Toasted coconut and pecans (think I have to try this toasted coconut and pecan combo….)
From CoachE: Chia Seed Pudding
2 c. Unsweetened coconut or almond milk
1/2 c. chia seeds
1 T. Maple syrup
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 tsp. vanilla extract
For a more chocolatey pudding, add 1 T. Cocoa powder
*I did make this today – excited to try tomorrow!!
*Edit: I did NOT like the chia pudding……will have to try to make it less…..blah. I’m a texture person…..it was not fun to eat. When I think “pudding” I think smooth creamy deliciousness. Chia pudding is NOT smooth. Maybe if I put it in the blender…. Experimenting to follow! 🙂
What I Ate Today:
- sausage and sweet potatoes – feeling pretty nauseous this morning. I think the veg chips from yesterday afternoon were not the best thing to over-consume…..
- chicken salad w ranch from OIP
- almond banana smoothie with gelatin and hemp protein (pretty good!)
- almonds – not as many as I’ve been having, just a few handfuls
- pepperoni and pickles – actually a really nice combo.
- burger, tomatoes and green beans
- plantain chips and coconut butter – was SUPER happy that my Thrive Market order arrived!!! Plantain chips – rock my world!!
*I need to remember to incorporate plenty of greens in my meals. I know I’m limited by the FODMAPs, but I think if I try to have some lettuce or something on hand again, fill up on a few cups of that here and there – that could help.
Recipe I need to try: