YOU MAY EXPERIENCE: Headaches starting to clear and fewer cravings, or struggles with temptation and slip-ups if you’re unprepared and hunger sets in. Remember what got you off on the right foot in the first place: preparation!
audio support notes:
- hitting your stride in terms of what to eat/what not to eat
- headaches start to clear/fewer issues w cravings
- be prepared with food, be ready for slip-ups
- eat sufficiently for your lifestyle
- skin changes? acne could crop up because rebalancing of hormones.
- liver support: beets, cabbage, broc, cauliflower. milk thistle
- quietly shift what you are eating – you don’t need to make grand announcements – yeah, it’s not something I’m shouting to the roof tops. But I’m glad that the people I associate with don’t consider cutting sugar anything negative.
I’ve never even considered complaining about my 21DSD to anyone. That’s how I know this is the right time for me – I don’t have any negative feelings about my process. I’m having my cravings and hunger but I’m rolling with it. I know this is what I have to do to be better.